Friday 16 January 2015

Dynabeads

The focus have been on the tires lately as i noticed the rear threads are running out. Shops were not willing to balance my wheels and those who do will charge 50% more for the tires. So when I came across these, I thought why not. $20, lasts many future balances to come, no online used-and-hate it threads.

The website didnt state that removing the tire core was necessary. So I had to find that out myself and luckily for me, a buddy had the tool to remove them.

Got her installed and took her for a ride. What a difference. I didnt notice there was vibrations from the wheel until this was installed. In short, the ride was smooth! Never rode this smooth before.

Most remarkable, when I took my hands off the handlebar it doesnt shake at all like it used to.

But as i free wheeled into my carpark, I realised that it doesnt bring me as far as it did when i was with the wheel weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment