Saturday 17 January 2015

I love my 19 inch tall memphis fats. From a distant, it looks like a head cowling. It makes my rides so much more comfortable. Yeah it will set you back by $300 usd which is really expensive. The lucite in my opinion was much better than the high impact crap national cycle has. It scratched even with a new microfiber towel.
I Got my windshield at close outs on ebay for about $120 usd. It looked better and was wider than the national cycle touring heavy duty my friend had. National cycle edges had a better finish, the metal straps were chroms instead of being high polished, Being poly carbonate, I believe it might help during a crash.

Being said the windshield will not block the wind to my chest. The wind came from down under, where the signals are and will blast you unbearably. It is so strong it can flip your visor open. After various experiments, I went to order the lowers. They would set you back by $80usd. Again, i sniffed a deal for $60usd. Im pretty sure it would work fantastic if it clears the highway bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment