Sunday 31 August 2014

Idemitsu

I remembered Idemitsu being in the costly range for cars and was always keen to try it. Since my riding buddy Jes had reccomended it, I tried it. I choosed the semi synthetic version which cost 28 MYR and made in vietnam. The fully synthetic costs 45MYR and made in Singapore.


Jes was right. It was ridiculously smooth.
Starts up cold easier than rotella t6.
Downside?
I could hit 140kph on rotella t6 during my trip to cameron but with this, Max was a disappointing 120kph!

Great oil and I like it.
Just struggles during touring.

My touring fc was 19kph with this oil.

Editors Update 4 october.
I thought oil is oil but this could only bring me 120km/hr
I changed to rotella t6 and immediately could go beyond that.

Leave semi synthetic to small engines and short oil change intervals.

No comments:

Post a Comment