Friday 16 January 2015

Urgh time for tire replacements again.

The rear had about 1.8mm and after a 2000km trip, it was left with 0.8mm
Front was still good but from my experience, would probably wear out in two months. Since they were wearing out equally(which is rare) I decided to replace it in a pair.

After replacing the stock dunlops with the shinko, I realised how much more less nimble the dunlops were.

I wanted the bridgestones and the parallel importer could get them at $230SGD. Since the shinko tourmasters ran for $200.

He made me wait 1.5hrs for on my once a day off a week to tell me he ran out of stock. I decided to give him a miss.

Went to metzeler distributors. Well, the distributor for some reason have an awful inventory. I had to place my order in advance and a deposit. It would take a month for the rear and two to three months for the front to arrive. Fair enough as that would be after my payday. These tires had the best reviews(metz 880). It will set me back for $270 without installation.

No comments:

Post a Comment